Tuesday, September 30, 2014

...I am back!

It's been a rough start this year for me and I wanted to take a moment to explain my time out of the classroom the past few weeks.

Over the summer my grandfather was diagnosed with Stage 4 esophageal cancer. This quickly trickled down to his stomach, lymph nodes and body. To make a very long story short, he quickly passed on Sept. 17th. I took my two bereavement on the 17th and the 19th. I also took the 26th to handle other matters related to this passing.

I am pleased to be back in class with your children. I wanted to thank you for all the heartfelt emails you have all sent to me. Your kids have been so understanding and caring during these difficult times. All the kind words, hugs and love have helped me surpass such a difficult time in my life.

Thank you for everything. You are all doing a fabulous job in raising such beautiful and kind hearted young adults. I am so blessed to be their teacher.

Thank you again,
 photo BlogSignatureforMrsE_zpsc60b2252.png

No comments:

Post a Comment