Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Quick message for all Parents...

Parents: Please make sure to add yourselves to your child's class at my SCHOOL WEBPAGE. I will not be using this webpage much, just for sending out HW notifications and deadlines.

I would really prefer you sign up under "follow by email" on the top left of this post. This blog is where I will be posting ALL deadlines, notifications. This is also where your child will be posting guest STUDENT OF THE WEEK blog posts on topics affecting teens.

I am soooooo excited to get this year started! Please sign up so you don't miss a beat!

Finally, as I start to receive the last page of the syllabus, I will send you all an email verifying the email listed on the page. I love to send emails to parents whether it's to share the good or the not so good. Communication is KEY!!

Please send me an email if you have any questions, I usually respond immediately or at the end of the day.

I look forward to meeting you all, whether in person or via email.

 photo BlogSignatureforMrsE_zpsc60b2252.png

No comments:

Post a Comment