Sunday, August 31, 2014

Let's try this again...

Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your Labor Day weekend! I have been able to catch up and rest for a wonderful 4 day week starting on Tuesday.

Last week was still a transitional week since we had many students getting schedule changes and still moving around a little. I announced the STUDENT{s} OF THE WEEK last week but I was not able to speak to my 3 students and give them the proper instructions.

Sooooo...LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN! I will let them stay as STUDENTS OF THE WEEK one more week so they fulfill their duties completely.

As STUDENT OF THE WEEK, you are recognized in class and are able to assist me throughout the week with lesson deliveries, projects and/or planning. The Student of the Week also gets to be an honorary CO AUTHOR on this blog. I give them the freedom to write an a blog post on a topic of interest to them. I am so eager to read what they have prepared...I know it will be GREAT!!

...here's to an amazing and short week!

 photo BlogSignatureforMrsE_zpsc60b2252.png

No comments:

Post a Comment