Sunday, August 23, 2015

ALL ABOUT ME

ALL ABOUT
MRS. RAQUEL C. ESCUDERO, MFT

WELCOME TO THE 2015-2016 school year. 
My name is Raquel C. Escudero and I am so happy to be your teacher this year.
This year will be my 5th year at Somerset and I couldn’t be happier. 

A few things to know about me…

·      I attained my Bachelors and Masters degrees from Nova Southeastern University. Go SHARKS!

·      I am married to my high school sweetheart and we have two beautiful daughters.

·      This year means a lot to me because I will see my first year students graduate. Classes of 2016 and 2017 have a very special place in my heart.

    I am a Marriage and Family Therapist.

·      Aside from being the Peer Counseling teacher on B days, I am also a Student Support Counselor. I provide brief mental health counseling to students in need.

·      I never imagined teaching would bring so much joy to my life. I thought being a therapist would be IT for me, but little did I know that teaching was the missing link to my complete professional fulfillment.

·      Teaching students how to peacefully solve a conflict always brings a smile to my face, HOWEVER, seeing them apply it to their daily lives, now, that brings a smile to my heart. 

·      I am always available to speak to. Email is the quickest way to reach with me.

I look forward to this new school year. I am very excited for the changes I have made to further perfect the program.

If you should have any questions, please email me at rescudero@somersetacademy.com.

Thank you,
RAQUEL C. ESCUDERO, MFT

 photo BlogSignatureforMrsE_zpsc60b2252.png

No comments:

Post a Comment